Victor Bodden's Zip-N-Dip...
others from your cruise ship for a dose of adventure...and then an afternoon of relaxation. Meet your Zip-N-Dip Guide, along with others from your ship, and head to the Mayan
Jungle Canopy. As a special bonus, while visiting the Mayan Jungle Canopy, you will enjoy free access to Victor's Monkey Business.
Blake and his Monkey pals at Victor's Monkey Business
After your Mayan Jungle Canopy zipline adventure and unique animal interaction with monkeys, sloths, parrots, etc. at Victor's Monkey Business, you will be transported to the beautiful white-sand West Bay Beach (where you can rent snorkel equipment, kayaks, canoes, jet skis, as well as find lots of great places for eats and drinks...or just kick back and relax, swim and enjoy living on Island Time!) Protected by the offshore reef, this is a wonderful sea grass and rock-free beach with powder-soft sand unlike any other beach on Roatan...it is groomed and maintained daily.
Come "hang" with the Sloths, after your Zip!
If some in your group choose to "Skip-the-Zip", they are welcome to come along and spend more time with the monkeys, sloths & parrots, walk through our tropical garden, relax at a picnic table under the banana trees, shop at the on-site souvenir shop, have an ice cold water or soda, etc. while the others zip (which usually takes about 45 minutes.)
At the pre-arranged time, your Zip-N-Dip Guide will return your group back to the ship.
96-Year Old Dal Richards Getting His Zip On!
"Zip-N-Dip" Group Excursion ...with others from your ship:
- Depart Roatan's dock 1 Hour after your ship's scheduled time of arrival at our port (for example, if you are scheduled to arrive at 8AM, we leave at 9AM!.)
- 25-minute scenic drive to the Mayan Jungle Canopy Zipline/Victor's Monkey Business.
- Zipline/Monkey Interaction time varies by tour group (approximately 1 hour to 1½ hours)
- Our zipline lengths range from 90 to 2000-feet, the height ranges from 15 to 300-feet!
- 10-minute drive to beautiful West Bay Beach
- Visit West Bay Beach for lots of swimming, snorkeling or relaxing! Beach Chair, Restroom & Fresh Water Shower access included at Bananarama Resort on West Bay Beach!
- Return to your arrival dock TWO hours before your ship is scheduled to leave.
- ++If your ship arrives late: Your Fun-n-Sun tour will STILL leave one hour after your ship originally scheduled arrival time, so be prompt!
- "Zip-n-Dip" Cost: $65 per person
- "Skip-the-Zip" pricing for those in your group that choose NOT to zipline: $30 per person
- There is no prepayment or deposit for your tour (payment will be in US CASH ONLY once you get to the island)
- Confirmed Reservations are Required
Bananarama Resort located on West Bay Beach
NEW OPTIONAL BEACH ADD-ON AVAILABLE!
It's Up, Up and Away at West Bay with the Roatan Parasail Adventure...
800-feet up, a mile-and-a-half away!
- Roatan Parasail Adventure Optional West Bay Beach Add-On Activity -- Take flight off of the beach at West Bay for one of the best island and reef views available! Meet the parasail boat and head out for an amazing adventure -- for 12 minutes, you'll sail 1.5 miles off and 800-feet above the Roatan shoreline and reef complex! Using the latest in parasail and boating equipment, this short 30 minute excursion will make memories for a lifetime! It is truly for those seeking unbeatable views and adventure -- $65 per person. (Guests that wish to ride-along on the boat, but not parasail are $10 each.)
See the Roatan Reef a Whole New Way..
Roatan Parasail Adventure
Ziplines, by their design, can be physically demanding --
Persons with neck, back, joint, or heart problems, or other
serious illness are advised not to participate. It is the
responsibility of each participant to discuss concerns with
their medical practitioner and the zipline operator before their tour. There are no height restrictions for the zipline, however the weight limit is 295 pounds. Guests unable to fit into the zipline harness (due to weight, thigh or waist size) will be switched to "Skip-the-Zip" pricing. Minimum age for solo ziplining is 5 years old, younger children are able to "tandem" zipline with their harness attached to harness of a parent, gaurdian or zipline guide.